I learned a numerous amount of things during this semester. I'd say this class I learned the most amount of information compared to the other classes I took. I learned how to cite information properly, write a rhetorical analysis and most importantly how to write a memo. That's not all, I learned plentiful amount of information on child abuse and corporal punishment.
My Strategies for writing vary, I sometimes used brainstorming techniques and I always write more than one draft before submitting my final work. When it comes to revising I always reread my paper and have a family member and a friend revise it before writing my final draft. The strategies that I use for the most part have helped my final product be acceptable.
A process that I have used to solve a writing problem is by taking more time than I usually do and if needed to rearrange or start all over if what I wrote didn't seem like it would catch the audiences attention. For example for the rhetorical analysis paper I took all my information and rearranged it so it would sound more appealing and I attempted to do the same with the research report.
The ways I have accommodated to fit the audiences appeal is by first making sure what I am writing will entertain the audience if meant to entertain for example, for most of the assignments in this class the audience was our classmates so if I didn't find what I wrote interesting I figured they wouldn't either. In that case I would have to rethink what I wrote to make it more suitable.
My patterns in writing include if I can't think of an idea use a brainstorming technique. I always write my first draft by hand for some reason I feel like it helps me come up with ideas faster. Before I turn in final draft I usually always rearrange what I wrote so it makes more sense and flows better. This helps my final product become suitable for the audience. Overall all the assignments and writing techniques have helped me to stay determined to become best possible writer that I can be.
“The purpose of this page is for the viewing of the eportfolio reflection for my eportfolio assignment for my English 1311 course. All rights are reserved to Janine Jara, and no copying is allowed without permission. The University requires all members of its community to follow copyright and fair use requirements. You are individually and solely responsible for violations of copyright and fair use laws. Violations of copy right laws could subject you to federal and state civil penalties and criminal liability, as well as disciplinary action under University Policies.”
No comments:
Post a Comment